Sunday, November 9, 2014

Miami Device Sketchnote and Resources

After attending @langwitches, Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano's session on Sketchnoting at Miami Device conference November 6 and 7 2014, I knew I had to take action and give it a try. Immediately, I attempted to do a live session on S.A.S.S.Y. SAMR by @techchef4u, Lisa Johnson and found it very difficult to listen and think at the same time!  ;)


Though much more time consuming to do in a final reflection on take-aways and embedded resources via Thinglink, I think I'm hooked on continued attempts and sharing with teachers and students. There really is something about the thinking process that goes deeper than the kinesthetic creative outlet...though there is much room for that 'artistic' practice. :)


As mentioned in my Flickr post, there was so much more to this conference than the sessions (though they were inspirational and informative). I couldn't have asked for a more engaging and rewarding experience (except to be teleported home to avoid the horrendous traffic trying to get home). Thanks to @felixjacomino and all of his support who created this incredible event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment