Monday, May 2, 2011

05.02.11


05.02.11, originally uploaded by colemama.

This is a week without the usual overload expectations, so I'm gifting myself with a book in which to immerse myself...the question is, which one? This is just a partial selection (additional ones in the digital format...and of course, there's always the library's collection!), but adding more to the choice process would make it more befuddling! I really can't lose - reading is such a rewarding venture. What's your selection? Other recommendations? (I'll save them for the next opportunity!) ;) Naples, FL

3 comments:

  1. Great shot! Have you read 'What is the what' by Dave Eggers? I really enjoyed that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Room waiting for me, too. I started The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet by David Mitchell. I'm enjoying it. I loved The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver - though it took a while to get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot! haven't read any of these books, but love the composition immensely!

    ReplyDelete