Sunday, June 19, 2011

06.19.11

06.19.11 by colemama
06.19.11, a photo by colemama on Flickr.

Father and son fishing at the Gulf's edge - looking for a better spot! Obviously the relationship between these two doesn't mimic that of the American humorist...

When I was a boy of fourteen my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
~ Mark Twain

And for my own dad...If roses grow in heaven, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my father's arms and tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love and miss him, and when he turns to smile, place a kiss upon his cheek and hold him for awhile. Miss you, JEC Happy Father's Day! 7th Ave N & Gulf of Mexico, Naples, FL

1 comment: