Sunday, June 12, 2011

06.12.11

06.12.11 by colemama
06.12.11, a photo by colemama on Flickr.

The early morning sun is one of my favorite times to photograph - it is quiet and flexible, offering amazing glimpses to aspects of life that are often latent, but always real. Today, the reflective qualities were evident and rewarding. I find myself being mesmerized by the scene - both digitally and in *real life* - reflections have a way of doing that to me!

For many, it is a good time to reflect on the culmination of the school year and that is encouraged, indeed! For me, the immediate move to the summer session makes reflection fleeting or segmented, at best. Nevertheless, the need to reflect, personally and professionally, is an important and powerful requisite for learning and change...even in the literal sense! Freedom Park, Naples, FL

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous reflections - such still water. So true about reflection - it is through that that we grow.

    ReplyDelete