Thursday, January 14, 2010

01.14.10


01.14.10, originally uploaded by colemama.

The lines, the sunlight, the shadows and the glass (and faint reflections) in this view created a simple, yet complex image - one that I felt compelled to photograph. Although I can identify all of the eye-pleasing elements, I find it difficult to verbalize its intriguing synergistic impact.

That has been happening to me more often - sensing, feeling, intuiting ... but not finding descriptive words - perhaps influenced by all the visual exercise from 365? Not sure ... but I do know that the impact of multimedia has gone beyond the original notion of 'enhancing text' for me. Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL

2 comments:

  1. Great abstract - the shadows add another dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Alan - it certainly caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete