Monday, January 11, 2010

01.11.10


01.11.10, originally uploaded by colemama.

Looking up for today's photo shoot - looking for my favorite color, blue...this pine tree branch captured my attention. Though I looked past the power lines at first, I thought they would make an interesting composition - nature intersects with modern civilization!

This marked the third night in a row Mother Nature handed up freezing temperatures (and many more have been below normal). The drain on the power company actually canceled school today in Charlotte County (north of here about 70 miles), caused power outages county-wide, and threatened purposeful brown-outs. At least the sun came out today and provided a crisp, blue sky! US 41 E & Rattlesnake Hammock Rd., Naples, FL

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday as I was looking for a photo op I almost photographed power lines beside a tree. I like your shot.

    ReplyDelete