Monday, December 19, 2011

12.19.11

12.19.11 by colemama
12.19.11, a photo by colemama on Flickr.

Countdown to Christmas continues with seven Christmas cards....

Christmas cards use to be a favorite of mine - I would get organized and write individual notes to dozens of friends and family over the Thanksgiving holiday....and, when the Christmas letter became popular, I would hammer out a newsy rendition of the year to include in the card. Now, due to time and technology, I have cut back considerably and generally get out my few between Christmas and New Years...sans Christmas letter. So, if you are waiting for one from me...well, consider this forum and photo as holiday greetings!! ;) Naples, FL

1 comment:

  1. I don't receive many cards any more, nor do I send them. I do send some electronic cards - but only very non-commercial ones. So Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete