Thursday, March 5, 2009

MAR052009


MAR052009, originally uploaded by colemama.

What a pleasure to find such a beautiful old subject for today's photo - In celebration of my mother's birthday, too! Though she actually has fourteen more years on this Buick, her condition is just as bright and shiny - if not more so! In this world of new consumer products and infrastructure, it is always a treasure to find respect and honor for those that came before us! It also makes me wonder what our future's children will think about us in 2009!

I realized when taking this photo that I took it the year before for last year's 366 photo challenge - it obviously is a tried and true 'eye-catcher' for me (at least a different angle and the reflections are pretty amazing)! Naples Depot, Naples, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment