Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NOV242009


NOV242009, originally uploaded by colemama.

“Hold a true friend with both hands”
- African Proverb

The time for giving thanks nears...and the realization that virtual connections blossom into strong friendships negates the fear that the internet would ruin the intimacy and social nature of human beings (check out Stefana Broadbent's TED video on the subject!). The number and depth of those relationships is certainly different than 'pre-web' but the value is worth 'both hands'! Thanks to all in my network of friends and acquaintances for the special element that you add to my life. Lorenzo Walker campus, Naples, FL

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. I enjoyed her talk. I do agree that we are building relationships virtually as well as using the internet to strengthen our f2f relationships. Your blog as well as others have become a part of my day.

    ReplyDelete