Friday, June 26, 2009

JUN252009


JUN252009, originally uploaded by colemama.

The power and delight of virtual connections - a f2f meeting with @vanhookc! Time flies when you are 'catching up' and before we knew it, we were both in need of a 365 photo! I snapped this at the restaurant while she took a phone call (regrettably only with my iPhone in low light, so some post-processing touch ups) - you'll have to check hers out, too!

I've been fortunate to meet some of my virtual connections 'in person' and I'm always amazed at how easy it is to converse beyond the superficial. Many question the validity and value of online networks and relationships, especially with consideration to the amount of time spent on the web. Though I certainly value f2f relationships, underestimating the power of online social and professional networks is potentially 'hazardous to your growth and happiness'! D'Amico's Restaurant, Naples, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment