Tuesday, March 26, 2013

03.25.13

03.25.13 by colemama
03.25.13, a photo by colemama on Flickr.

Great intersections in the sky this afternoon. Can't figure why I get so entranced with these power lines, but they are fascinating to shoot...and always around as a daily photo object.

As a small token of support for the Cinderella team, FGCU Eagles, upcoming Sweet 16 basketball game against UF Gators, I'm going to limit my daily photos to the "looking up" position in search of the Screaming Eagle mascot - at least I know I won't see a gator in that direction. :) Florida Gulf Coast University is up the road a bit and I taught a class there one semester many years ago, so I would be pleased to see a win for them - but I wouldn't be sad if Florida wins either....so a win/win for me! Naples, FL

1 comment:

  1. I found myself pretty entranced by your shot as well! Love the lines...and that bright blue sky. :)

    ReplyDelete