Monday, January 2, 2012

01.02.12

01.02.12 by colemama
01.02.12, a photo by colemama on Flickr.

Love when the light is captured in these grasses - used frequently in landscaping...in this case, the highway median. The white and purple feathery plumes are a showy, but natural contrast to the spiky green leaves...but all benefit from the stellar light.

Photography is all about light and how it is manipulated to create images. Despite my years of daily shots, I still seek the best natural light in various compositions and/or tweak the effect in post processing, but rarely take advantage of the camera's settings to experiment with light control. This year, I need to do more of that with dedicated learning and exploration....no need for that today, though! US 41 E, Naples, FL

1 comment:

  1. The lighting is beautiful. I need to play more with post-processing. I tend to post shots as they are taken with only cropping and occasional slight adjustments. My challenge for the year.

    ReplyDelete