Friday, November 25, 2011

11.25.11

11.25.11 by colemama
11.25.11, a photo by colemama on Flickr.

The eagle(s) have landed again - my neighbor said she has seen the pair, but I was only able to catch a solitary one on the lookout this morning...heavily cropped at that! Here is where I wish I had a really nice long telephoto lens! There is also a hawk that I need to capture visually - it makes its presence known quite well with recognizable 'keeahs' every morning. Interestingly, other neighborhoods close by have reported coyotes and bears - unusual, but a reflection of the need for food, even in a 'developed' environment. Naples, FL

2 comments:

  1. The king of his domain. How much can we encroach on the wildlife's territories before they encroach on ours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so cool to see a bald eagle! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete