Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APR012009


APR012009, originally uploaded by colemama.

This "BAAT MAN" almost became a flat man as he cut me off weaving in and out of traffic today ... and that's no April Fool's Joke! Thought I don't own one, I don't hate motorcyclists and I make efforts to respect their space on the road, but it truly amazes me that people take so little responsibility for their own lives!

Despite my rant and the fact that this was taken through a pretty dirty windshield, the double side mirrors on both sides (from the motorcycle and the car) make this kind of interesting. Goodlette-Frank Rd & US 41 E, Naples, FL

3 comments:

  1. Wow and not wearing the helmet either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - there is something to be said for the helmet hanging at the back. His shirt almost looks as if it says icon - and he is a bit of a cartoon figure - an iconic image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes for a very strong image - like you I respect the rights of motorcyclists but there is a word to describe people like this!! Actually come to think of it there are quite a few....

    ReplyDelete