Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FEB242009


FEB242009, originally uploaded by colemama.

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear - yep, and how about those out the window, too! How would you like to 'wake up' to this creature on your early morning commute to work? I definitely had to take a second look! And, I admit to checking out the web page - thus effective marketing ploy for me!

I know this is a busy photo and I was only focused on the gator thinking that I'd crop out the window frame when I took the shot, but didn't realize I caught the side view mirror reflections as well. I also didn't realize that the power poles and street lamp would reflect in the van's windows...and most delightedly (gruesome too), the red light reflected on the alligator's chin - almost looks like a little blood from his recent prey. So multiple reflections changed the perspective of processing. US 41 East and Davis Blvd, Naples, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment