Monday, April 2, 2012

04.02.12

04.02.12 by colemama
04.02.12, a photo by colemama on Flickr.

A colorful bird of paradise brightens up a wait at the stoplight. I'm guessing most drivers don't even notice these beauties in the medium while they stress over meeting their deadlines despite the traffic. Ah, the wonders and gift provided by creating a daily photo commitment! :) Ok, so the other more mundane things in life (i.e., cleaning house, mowing the lawn, etc) go on the back burner, but I'll make that trade-off! :) Davis Blvd & US 41 E, Naples, FL

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm OK, new assignment: See and convey through photography, the beauty of dust bunnies under the sofa or a stack of dirty dishes. (Just to try to bring house-cleaning to the front burner! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true - I see so much more since I have been looking through my lens. Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete