Saturday, June 22, 2013

06.22.13

06.22.13 by colemama
06.22.13, a photo by colemama on Flickr.

All tangled up and intertwined, a bit rough around the edges...but organically true to its environment. An apt description for this image of seaweed, shell and egg casing - and generally seen only by those looking down at one extreme or searching for the typically unusual at the other extreme. 2nd Ave N & Gulf of Mexico, Naples, FL

Always hungry for learning, I've become a bit tangled up myself with an overcommitment to MOOCs this summer. Currently dipping my toe into Making Learning Connected (NWP) with an emphasis on creating and connecting [my first 'make'], finishing up my projects for Mapping with Google [my Google Earth project] and way behind in the Canvas Hybrid Courses MOOC...with ISTE (from afar) this week and Game Elements for Learning MOOC starting up next week. One breath at a time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment