Saturday, April 4, 2009

APR042009


APR042009, originally uploaded by colemama.

How do you use that extra 10 minutes between appointments - not enough time to do much for me this afternoon, except to let the eyes and the mind picture a photograph...This is the Collier Co Public Library - Naples branch and it has some beautiful yellow tabebuias in bloom (I promised no more pictures of them this year though!). While I watched their golden petals flutter in the light breeze, my eye wandered to both the crazy brick pattern (yes, there's definitely a pattern, but it looks like the bricklayer took a beer break or something) and the various roof lines (marked by the teal colored fascia) that I had never noticed in the 20 years I've visited here. Anchored with the matching teal street light pole, this brick facade became my photo of the day! 1st Ave S & 6th St, Naples, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment